To obtain approval for a Work Zone in a CPP car park, an application must be made to City of Perth Parking.
There is a non-refundable, GST inclusive, application fee for each permit. This fee differs from car park to car park.
Please be mindful that other relevant fees such as bonds could be applicable depending on your requirements. You will be advised of the bond amount upon receipt of your Work Zone Permit application.
- For any work to be conducted, including vehicles to be parked in CPP car parks, a Work Zone Permit will be required
- A period of at least five business days is required to process applications (Including payment) if payment is to be made by credit card
- A period of at least twenty business days is required to process applications (Including payment) if payment is to be made by invoice
- The application will not be considered unless it is signed and dated
- Please refer to Terms and Conditions in the application form
- Late applications cannot be processed
Application Form and Terms and Conditions
Parking Work Zone - Off Street Parking
|Fee (Inc. GST)|
|Establishment Fee - set fee||$245.00|
|Erection and removal of sign (No pole removal)||per sign||$145.00|
|Erection and removal of sign (With pole)||per sign||$520.00|
|Removal of paint marking||per bay||$115.00|
|Work Zone Permit fee - Undercover Car Park||per bay/ per day||$85.00|
|Work Zone Permit fee - Open Air Car Park||per bay/ per day||$50.00|
|Administration Work Zone Fees - applicable for work zone permits (Under Cover and Open Air Car Park)||$85.00|
|Administration Fees for Work Zone Site Visit (Including Coning)||per visit||$125.00|
|Minimum full day charge is applicable on work zones|