EasyPark App is now in the City of Perth.
The award-winning EasyPark App can now be used to pay for on-street parking across the City of Perth and in any of our 17 CPP non-boom gated car parks.
- Conveniently start your parking while sitting in your car
- No more minimum payments & no need to use parking meters
- Need more time? Extend your parking using your phone
- Need less time? Stop your parking & only pay for the time you use
CPP non-boom gated car parks:
- Aberdeen Street Car Park
- Coolgardie Street Car Park
- Fire Station Car Park
- Hay Street East Car Park
- J.H. Abrahams Reserve Car Park
- James Street Car Park
- John Oldham Car Park
- Mardalup Car Park
- Mounts Bay Road Car Park
- Newcastle Street Car Park
- Plain Street Car Park
- Point Fraser Car Park
- Queens Gardens Car Park
- Royal Street Car Park
- Saunders Street Car Park
- Victoria Gardens Car Park
- Wellington Street Car Park
Always refer to parking signs for restrictions and only park for the maximum time shown on the parking signs.
You can still pay for parking at the parking meters if you don’t want to use EasyPark.
- Download the EasyPark app to your smart device
- Register your details with EasyPark
- Start parking
- Remember to end your parking session to ensure you only pay for the time you use
The EasyPark app charges an additional service fee for users, with rates varying depending on whether you’re a casual user or on a business account. This service fee goes to EasyPark, not the City of Perth.
For information and to set up a business account visit the EasyPark website.
For more information or to download the app please visit the EasyPark website or contact EasyPark directly on 1300 734 070.