By entering and using CPP parking facilities you agree to the terms set out below:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Whether you are a driver or a passenger in the vehicle to be parked you use this facility at your own risk.
2. CPP is not responsible for your security, the security of your vehicle or any property brought into this facility.
3. CPP does not accept any liability for any injury to you, or loss or damage to your vehicle or any other property.
4. You agree to release and indemnify CPP from any liability that it may incur as a result of your use of this facility.
5. The City of Perth Parking Local Law 2017 applies to all users of this facility.
6. A person must not stop a motorcycle without a side-car or a bicycle in a parking bay or space unless:
(a) the bay or space is marked 'Motorcycle' or 'Bicycle'; or
(b) a sign applying to the bay or space is inscribed 'Motorcycle' or ‘Bicycle'.
7. No additional concessions are applicable to motorcycle rates.
8. All long term permits and Disability Parking Permits must be displayed face up on the dashboard at all times.
9. Promotional rates will be subject to limited availability where applicable.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that a one hour minimum fee is applicable at all off street car parks and a $2 minimum fee applies for on street/kerbside parking. A Minimum hourly fee apply for Motor Cycle Parking.
1. Applicable fees will be determined by:
(a) time of entry and duration of stay (for boom gated car parks); or
(b) time of ticket purchase and duration of stay (for pay & display car parks); or
(c) time of payment and duration of stay (for motorcycles and Disability bays using multi-bay meters).
2. For boom gated car parks, the hourly rate applies either side of the day or night rate times, unless the next day or night rate becomes applicable.
3. If the credit/parking card payment facility is offline, or the card payment cannot be completed, customers must use cash.
4. Selected credit cards accepted. Credit card fees may apply. See fee signage for details.
5. CPP is not liable for any loss or inconvenience arising from the unavailability of payment facilities.
6. CPP will not process refund claims caused by customers failing to follow the payment instructions displayed on the machines.
7. CPP reserves the right to refuse certain note or coin denominations.
8. For boom gated car parks, lost or damaged tickets will be charged from 8.00am on the day of entry.
9. For boom gated car parks, ticket purchase is for single entry / exit only.