To report a parking machine fault, please stay at the machine and call 1300 889 613 for assistance. When speaking with one of our Customer Experience team members please have the below information available:
- Description of the fault
- Location of ticket machine i.e. street, nearest cross street
- Ticket machine number
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle description i.e. make, model, colour
IMPORTANT - Please note:
- If the Credit/Parking Card payment facility is offline, customers must use cash.
- If no fault is found, an infringement may be issued.
- Please refer to City of Perth Parking Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that when parked in a time restricted zone, it is an offence to "feed" the parking equipment to extend the time beyond the displayed limit.