Introducing our Next Generation Parking Meters
We’re upgrading the way you park in the City of Perth, making your experience faster, smarter and easier.
In January you might notice works beginning to install our new easy-to-use parking meters along our city streets.
While our current parking meters have served us well over the past 22 years, it’s time to bid them a happy retirement.
The new parking meters don’t just look better, they’ll provide a smoother and more reliable parking experience, complementing the City’s recent addition of the EasyPark payment app.
These new parking meters are cashless and ticketless, making them a more sustainable option. Drivers will be asked to enter their licence plate details, then simply tap their credit or debit cards on the front display to pay.
The new meters will be operational from May 2024 in our non-boom gate entry car parks and on-street locations.
- New parking meters will be operational in May 2024
- New parking meters are cashless and ticketless
- Enter your vehicle registration number to start parking
- New parking meters accept tap’n’go payment
- Cash-accepting parking meters will be situated in City of Perth Parking car parks and near hospitals