To obtain an approval to Workzone Permit and/or Vehicle Workzone Permit, an application must be made to City of Perth Parking.
There is a non-refundable, GST inclusive, application fee for each permit. This fee differ from car park to car park.
Please be mindful that other relevant fees such as bonds could be applicable depending on your requirements. You will be advised of the bond amount upon receipt of your Workzone Permit application.
- For any work to be conducted, including vehicles to be parked in CPP car parks, a workzone permit will be required.
- A period of at least five business days is required to process applications (including payment) if payment is to be made by credit card.
- A period of at least twenty business days is required to process applications (inlduing payment) if payment is to be made by invoice.
- The application will not be considered unless it is signed and dated.
- Please refer to Terms and conditions in the application form.
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
Application Form and Terms and Conditions
Workzone Permit and Vehicle Workzone Permit in CPP car park
|Parking Work Zone Fee Information 2015/2016||Fee (GST included)|
|Establishment Fee - set fee||$240.00|
|Erection and removal of sign (No pole removal)||per sign||$139.00|
|Erection and removal of sign (With pole)||per sign||$506.00|
|Removal of paint marking||per bay||$109.00|
|Workzone Permit fee - Under Cover Car Park||per bay/per day||$84.00|
|Workzone Permit fee - Open Air Car Park||per bay/per day||$45.00|
|Administration Work Zone Fees - applicable for work zone permits (Under Cover and Open Air Car Park)||$84.00|
|Administration Fees for Work Zone Site Visit (Including Coning)||per visit||$122.00|
|Minimum full day charge is applicable on work zones|