If you’re visiting Elizabeth Quay and the Barrack Street Jetty precinct CPP car parks are the best places to park.
Elizabeth Quay opened to the public on Friday 29 January 2016 and is an exciting destination that offers a range of activities to attract people of all ages, at all times of the year.
Barrack Street Jetty provides a central space for events and activities and includes attractions including Bell Tower, Rottnest Express and Segway Tours WA.
The closest car parks to Elizabeth Quay & Barrack St Jetty are:
- Terrace Road Car Park, 165 Terrace Road, Perth
- Concert Hall Car Park, Terrace Road, Perth
- Convention Centre Car Park, 21 Mounts Bay Road & Mitchell Fwy, Perth
Other nearby car parks to Elizabeth Quay & Barrack St Jetty that offer block rates for up to 10 hours parking include:
- Pier St Car Park, 87-89 Pier Street, Perth
- His Majesty’s Car Park, 377 Murray Street, Perth
To get real-time bay availability download the FREE CPP app.