EasyPark Parking app Trial
The City of Perth is trialing a pay-by-phone app (EasyPark.com.au) for the purchase of parking tickets on Newcastle Street Northbridge and CPP Newcastle Street Car Park. The app will make it easier for visitors to pay for and manage their parking session.
- Save time by conveniently starting your parking session while sitting in your car, no need for parking meters
- Avoid parking fines by extending the parking session from your phone, up to the maximum time allowed
- Save money by only paying for the time you use
You can also add your corporate credit card to pay for your business parking and receive an instant tax invoice.
Always refer to parking signs for restrictions.
- Download the EasyPark app to your smart device
- Register your details with EasyPark
- Start parking
- Remember to end your parking session to ensure you only pay for the time you use
For more information or to download the app please visit the EasyPark website or contact EasyPark directly on 1300 73 40 70.
If you would like to provide feedback on this trial please contact the customer experience team at the City of Perth on email@example.com or 08 9461 3333.