ANZAC Day Parking in the City
The City of Perth has a long history of supporting ANZAC Day commemorative services.
This year City of Perth Parking will provide free parking at the four open-air car parks listed below from 6am to 1pm on ANZAC Day, Thursday 25 April 2019.
- Fire Station – 1 Murray St at Hay St
- Plain Street – 2 Plain St
- Point Fraser – 1 Riverside Dr
- Terrace Road – 165 Terrace Rd
The following two under-cover car parks will also feature $5 all-day flat rate parking and be open from 4am until their regular weekday closing times.
- Mayfair Street – 27 Mayfair St (Open 4am - Close 10pm)
- Elder Street – 490 Murray St at Elder St (Open 4am - Close midnight)
The City of Perth respectfully requests that attendees journey directly to car park locations to reduce traffic congestion and make sure that everyone arrives at the commemorative services safely and on time.