$10 All Day Parking
Heading into the city during the week? Do it with the $10 all-day rate at select pay and display car parks, do it with City of Perth Parking.
Offer is applicable at the below listed CPP car parks:
- Aberdeen Street Car Park
- Coolgardie Street Car Park
- Fire Station Car Park
- Hay Street East Car Park
- James Street Car Park
- Newcastle Street Car Park
- Plain Street Car Park
- Point Fraser Car Park
- Queens Gardens Car Park
- Royal Street Car Park
- Saunders Street Car Park
- Wellington Street Car Park
Secure a park and easily travel to work or the malls by using the free public transport in the city. The Free Transit Zone covers the majority of the city area meaning you can jump on a bus or train and travel within the area for free. There are also four CAT bus routes connecting different areas of the city, allowing you to jump on and off as you like without paying a fare.
- 264 bays available
- Free bus route 24 every 30 minutes from Point Fraser carpark along St Georges Terrace to city centre
- Several other bus routes to city centre a short walk away along Adelaide Terrace/St Georges Terrace
- 863 bays available
- Free Yellow CAT bus route every 7 minutes along Wellington Street to city centre
- Free Red CAT bus route every 5 minutes to city centre
- Several other bus routes a short walk away along Adelaide Terrace/St Georges Terrace
View the car parks and the free public transport with this map.
Terms and conditions for CPP car parks:
- Offer only valid at CPP pay-and-display Car Parks
- $10 weekday day rate is valid weekdays between 04:00am to 05:59pm
- General car park and payment terms & conditions apply.