By entering and using CPP parking facilities you agree to the terms set out below
General Terms and Conditions
- Whether you are a driver or a passenger in the vehicle to be parked you use this facility at your own risk.
- CPP is not responsible for your security, the security of your vehicle or any property brought into this facility.
- CPP does not accept any liability for any injury to you, or loss or damage to your vehicle or any other property.
- You agree to release and indemnify CPP from any liability that it may incur as a result of your use of this facility.
- The City of Perth Parking Local Law 2017 applies to all users of this facility.
A person must not stop a motorcycle without a side-car or a bicycle in a parking bay or space unless
- the bay or space is marked 'Motorcycle' or 'Bicycle', or
- a sign applying to the bay or space is inscribed 'Motorcycle' or 'Bicycle'
- No additional concessions are applicable to motorcycle rates.
- All long term parking permits and Disability Parking Permits must be displayed face up on the dashboard at all times.
- Promotional rates will be subject to limited availability where applicable.
Payment Terms and Conditions
Applicable fees will be determined by:
- time of entry and duration of stay (for boom gated car parks); or
- time of ticket purchase and duration of stay (for pay and display car parks)
- time of payment and duration of stay (for motorcycles and Disability bays using multi-bay meters)
- For boom gated car parks, the hourly rate applies either side of the day or night rate times, unless the next day or night rate becomes applicable
- If the Credit/Parking card payment facility is offline, or the card payment cannot be completed, customers must use cash.
- Selected credit cards accepted. Credit card fees may apply. See fee signage for details.
- CPP is not liable for any loss or inconvenience arising from the unavailability of payment facilities.
- CPP will not process refund claims caused by customers failing to follow the payment instructions displayed on the machines.
- CPP reserves the right to refuse certain note or coin denominations.
- For boom gated car parks, lost or damaged tickets will be charged from 8am on the day of entry.