Car Pooling at Roe St, Mayfair St and Queens Gardens
CPP offers discounted rates for car pooling at 3 major City car parks: Roe Street, Mayfair Street and Queens Gardens.
Conditions of Car Pooling:
- You must have a minimum of 2 people in the vehicle at the time of entry.
- Enter the car park between 6.30am and 8.30am, Monday to Friday only. Normal rates apply outside these times.
- Car pooling is not available on public holidays.
- Check the levels where car pooling is available. Visit the relevant car park's detail page on the website to find out info on rates and where car pooling is available within the car park.
- Car pooling bays are subject to availability.
Car Pooling at Mayfair Street and Queens Gardens
Mayfair Street and Queens Gardens have ticket machines programmed to charge car pooling rate from 6.30am to 8.30am and an Officer is on duty to ensure compliance and direct customers to correct floors/car park area.
Car Pooling at Roe St
- Take an entry ticket from the ticket dispenser at the boom gate.
- When returning to leave the car park attend the Customer Service Office or use the intercom at a Pay station. Entry ticket will be required.
- Advise the Customer Service Officer that you require the car pooling discount and follow the prompts.