Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped Parking
- Parking is charged at 33% of the hourly and ten hour weekday rates.
- Discounted rates, e.g. Early Bird, do not apply.
- You must park in a marked motorcycle bay. Parking in a regular bay will attract an infringement.
- Where car parks have parking meters at the motorcycle bays; you do not obtain a ticket, but use the meter.
- Where car parks have dedicated motorcycle entrances you must use this entrance and pay the ticket at one of the pay machines before exiting the car park.
- Where car parks have a boom gate but no dedicated motorcycle entrance, take a ticket at the boom gate and pay at the Customer Service Office before exiting the car park.
Car parks with dedicated motorcycle entries
Concert Hall, Convention Centre, Elder St, His Majesty's, Pier St, State Library and Terrace Rd
Car parks with individual parking meters for motorcycles
Council House, Mayfair St, Mounts Bay Rd, Newcastle, Plain St, Regal Place, Royal St and Wellington St
Car parks with manual payment for motorcycles
Citiplace, Cultural Centre and Roe St
Car parks with one multi-bay parking meter for the motorcycle parking area
Fire Station, Queens Gardens and Point Fraser
Car parks with monthly permit parking for motorcycles
Convention Centre, Elder St and Pier St
- You must park in a marked motorcycle bay. Parking in a regular bay or on the footpath will attract an infringement.
- You must obey time restrictions shown on the signage.
- From 1 July 2009 paid parking for motorcycles will be progressively introduced, at 33% of the car rate. Where fees are payable, it will be indicated on the signage below the time restrictions.
Click here for information on the extension of all day free motorcycle parking on Mounts Bay Road and the Northbridge trial.