Terms and Conditions of CPP
By entering and using this Parking Facility or utilising On-Street Parking you agree to the terms set out below
General Terms and Conditions
Customers, please note the following Terms and Conditions upon which any motor vehicle is parked in a City of Perth car park.
- Whether you are a driver or passenger in the vehicle to be parked you use this facility at your own risk.
- CPP is not responsible for your security, the security of your vehicle or any property brought into this facility.
- CPP does not accept any liability for any injury to you, or loss or damage to your vehicle or any other property.
- You agree to release and indemnify CPP from any liability that it may incur as a result of your use of this facility.
A person must not stop a motorcycle without a side-car or a bicycle in a parking bay or space unless
(a) the bay or space is marked 'Motorcycle' or 'Bicycle', or
(b) a sign applying to the bay or space is inscribed 'Motorcyle' or 'Bicycle'
- All long term permits must be displayed face up on the dashboard at all times.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- If the credit/Parking Card payment facility is offline, or the card payment cannot be completed, customers must use cash.
- Selected credit cards available.
- The City is not liable for any loss or inconvenience arising from the unavailability of payment facilities.
- The City will not process refund claims caused by customers failing to follow the payment instructions displayed on the machines.
- The City is unable to accept $50 or $100 notes or provide change for these.