Long Term Permit Parking
To apply, please read the Terms and Conditions of Use before completing and signing the application form attached.
Fax the completed form to the attention of the Permits Officer on 9461 3004 or email to email@example.com
New requests should be submitted one month prior to requirements.
See the Long Term Parking Info and Application Form and complete the application form.
- Permits are ongoing on a monthly basis.
- Cancellations: you are required to provide 30 days written notice to cancel.
- Cancelled permits MUST be returned to either the Customer Service Officer on site where available or direct to Off Street Parking, City of Perth.
- Cancelled or revoked permits not returned to the City of Perth will incur full charges for the validity of the permit.
The monthly rates for long-term bays in selected City of Perth car parks (see Parking Fees link below) are valid from the current date. The fees include GST and may be subject to change, without prior notice, due to future fee increases.
- A one off charge applies for PREMIUM (Reserved) bay signage.
- Car parks requiring proximity card / remote access device - there is a fully refundable security deposit payable on each item. Conditions apply.
- A fee applies for replacement for lost or stolen permits or amendments to details such as registration numbers etc.
All requests for long term parking should be faxed or emailed and include name, contact details of the company (if applicable), the car park required, the rate required, whether the bay is Premium (Reserved) or Standard (Unreserved)and the preferred start date. Also include the registration numbers of the cars using the permit (Please note the maximum number of registrations per permit is two).
Payment in full is required upon collection of permit / remote access device.
Payments by EFTPOS, cash or cheque, must be made prior to the parking period at any staffed car park or at the Customer Service counter at Council House. Should you wish to pay by credit card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) please complete the authorisation form.
Premium (Reserved) and Standard (Unreserved) Bays
Premium (Reserved) bays are available in selected car parks. A Premium (Reserved) bay requires signage (see below) to indicate the company reserving the bay. You will be advised of the Premium (Reserved) bay's location and are required to park in this bay during the times indicated on the permit.
Signage for Premium (Reserved) Bays
Signage is organised through the City of Perth, with the invoice sent to the company leasing the bay. This is a "one-off" charge per bay. The sign contains the City of Perth Parking logo and the company name.
A Standard (Unreserved) bay allows the permit holder to park in any marked bay in the car park, but does not guarantee the permit holder a bay if the car park is full at the time of entry.
Fee Information, Application Form and Terms and Conditions
Long Term Parking Info and Application Form
If you require 2010-2011 Fee Information for FBT purposes, please telephone 1300 889 613.
For availability of Long Term Parking, see attached PDF:
Permit Availability 20-05-13
Applications received for car parks with a closed Wait List status will not be actioned.
For further information please telephone 9461 3712.
QUICK LINKS (pdf format)
CAR PARKS WITH LONG TERM PARKING
Premium Rate Only
Premium Rate Only
Includes Reserved and Motorcyle
Premium Rate Only