The City of Perth provides up to two hours free parking for people with accessibility requirements that hold a valid ACROD permit. It's important to note that the permit holder may not re-enter the same car park for a minimum of two hours.
In addition to providing concessions, CPP aims to improve parking for those with accessibility requirements.
ACROD Concession Conditions
- These concessions are applicable only to hourly rates and do not apply to block (10 hour, 12 hour etc) discounted fees or event parking.
- These concessions are valid within the boundaries of the City of Perth only.
- The permit holder must be in the vehicle, either as driver or passenger.
- ACROD permit holders may not return to the same car park for a minimum of two hours.
- The City of Perth recognises international and interstate disabled permits. These are valid for a period of 3 months after the person arrives in Western Australia after which a new ACROD permit needs to be obtained from National Disabilities Services (NDS).
- City of Perth Community Services produces a brochure titled "City of Perth Access Maps" which provides extensive detailing on accessibility within the city.
- For ACROD parking outside the City of Perth please obtain the ACROD conditions applicable from the Local Council.
- Out of date permits will not be accepted for a concession.
For further information, call 1300 889 613.
While City of Perth Parking makes every effort to provide accessible parking, it is not possible to meet every circumstance. CPP places a high degree of importance on making the parking experience a positive one for all customers and our customer service staff are always available on 1300 889 613 to discuss unique circumstances with our customers and devise a solution acceptable to all.
Click here for more information about ACROD parking.
Ticket Machine Car Parks
First two hours for free
If staying less than two hours you will need to purchase a ticket for minimum amount of 10c.
Boom Gate Car Parks
First two hours free.